Wednesday, August 31, 2016



This is essentially the "last call" for my September Patreon launch (which starts TOMORROW) and I'm really excited about it.

Patreon is the space where I will share my artsoul a little bit deeper every. single. month. Here, I will share behind-the-scenes, sneak peeks, and musings. I have been creating art specifically to be given as rewards to friends on Patreon. I have even been creating videos on art journaling, mixed media painting, and tidbits of art inspiration. I love my artist friends and love seeing other people creating.

For September, we are creating with reckless abandon! Sometimes we get really caught up on the end result and we forget about the real reason we are doing it -- the process! Let's get our hands and faces covered in paint and take time to create for ourselves.

Whether you are a PanArt supporter and/or an Artist friend, this place has been created specifically for me to share with you.

Would you like an adventure now, or shall we have tea first?

http://bit.ly/panartpatreon

No comments:

Post a Comment