Monday, August 22, 2016

Chakras!

Hello again!  
Today, let's find inspiration in color and chakras, shall we?
So, I found some masking fluid this week and I was so excited to use it on a project. I grabbed a piece of matboard and the Artistcellar Diamond Series and Sacred Geometry 2 stencils. I used a stiff brush to apply masking fluid over the stencils. Once the masking fluid was completely dry, I painted over the entire board withDye-Na-Flow in "Midnight Blue" and "Turquoise". Then, I removed the masking fluid to reveal the white board underneath. It turned out so cool!
On separate pieces of cardstock I used a palette knife and black modeling paste through the Artistcellar chakra stencils and then cut them out, painted over them with their corresponding color in watercolor, and then added some gold Viva Decor Inka Gold around the edges for a little extra pop. 
Next, I glued the cardstock chakras to my original matboard background and topped them with a gloss varnish because I want them to shine!
To finish it off, I added some dots to the background with Pearl-Pen in "Black" and "Ice White"
I just love how vibrant and bright the chakras are against a interesting and drippy background!​

P.S. - Did you know that PanArt is now on Patreon? Sign up before the end of the month to have access to next month's content! www.patreon.com/panart

No comments:

Post a Comment