Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Coffee & Art.

So far, February has been pretty great.
Unseasonably warmer weather.
Good coffee.
Art.



I'm the featured artist at Cafe Pony Espresso this month! 


I have 27 pieces of artwork on display - both original artwork and some prints.

When did I start offering prints?

I am offering prints of artwork that is not available otherwise. 

Any piece that you see in print form, is in print form only because the original will never be available. These are pieces from my personal art journals. Like these: 








If you're in the area and have a chance to check it out, I encourage you to do so. Besides art, the atmosphere and coffee is awesome too.

And what I'm currently working on:

To avoid cleaning up the art space, which is what I needed to do today, I finished this one instead:


Cheers,
Pan






No comments:

Post a Comment