Thursday, February 12, 2015

Gearing up!

Currently I'm working on getting things ready for another art adventure next month!
I'll announce it soon, but in the meantime here's a little bit of what I've been working on as of lately.

This morning, coffee in hand, I finished this one:



I tore apart an old watch, removed the inner "guts" of the piece and replaced it with miscellaneous watch pieces, parts and bling. Then I removed the sides, and added my own steampunky chains. It's a very metal-y piece with gold, silver, copper and bronze. 

After that, added some fun little charms to go along with it. 

This is a really, really fun piece and I had a lot of fun making it. But now, what should I name it?

Any ideas?


As a part of another art adventure yesterday, I completed a couple of inky pieces. A button tree and a mixed media flower. 



And just in case you need reminding:


Signing off for the day.

Cheers,
Pan



No comments:

Post a Comment