Monday, May 29, 2017

Mind's Eye

Hello again!
This week I've been busying myself getting preorders ready for my oracle deck. In the meantime, I was going through my art studio and re-discovered Mineral Paper! Don't you just love when that happens? 
I was on vacation this weekend, so I packed up some art supplies on the go -- watercolors and stencils! I absolutely love the way watercolors work on mineral paper... and I really, really love how the paper does not buckle or have any issues standing up to the wet media. 
To begin the painting, I sketched out the girl and then outlined it in black ink. Then, I started adding color using various Artistcellar stencils (see supply list below).
Once I everything was dry I also added white highlights and additional "doodles" with the Uniball Signo UM-153 pen and Tim Holtz distress crayons.
Use your intuition and let yourself play on the page with your supplies!
I hope you enjoy this week's project - and in the meantime you can check out my oracle deck preorder at: http://bit.ly/DearHeartOracle
Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment