Thursday, October 27, 2016

Chakra Meditation Cards

Hello!
I hope that you are having a wonderful week... and now as we wind down into the weekend I have a fun project that will hopefully provide you with relaxing meditation. 
I found some rectangular pieces of wooden chipboard at Michael's this week, and I brought them home and painted them corresponding chakra colors - dark blue, purple, light blue, green, yellow, orange and red. 
Once the paint was completely dry I used the Artistcellar Pocket Chakra stencils, black modeling paste and a palette knife
To finish them off, I added Viva Decor Inka Gold to the edges, and a layer of Gloss Varnish over the top.
On the back, I wrote out the name of each Chakra and their definitions, like so: 
  • Crown - Inspiration, Spirituality, Connection
  • Third Eye - Inspiration, Imagination, Self-Realization, Intelligence
  • Throat - Communication, Creativity, Intuition, Self-Expression
  • Heart - Trust, Compassion, Love
  • Solar Plexus -  Self-Confidence, Emotional Regulation, Ego
  • Sacral - Emotional Identity, Creativity, Pleasure, Sexuality
  • Root - Physical Identity, Ambition, Stability
These cards are beautiful AND sturdy -- so you can refer to them time and time again when in meditation. I recommend keeping them in a special place -- I'm going to keep mine near my crystals!

No comments:

Post a Comment